The building offers the following facilities:
- Company offices and offices for client use.
- Training rooms which seat up to 60 people.
- Changing rooms, toilets and showers.
- Control room.
In terms of sustainable construction and bioclimatic building, the building has the following features:
- Photovoltaic solar panels.
- Thermal solar panels.
- Biomass boiler.
- Absorption cooling system for refrigeration.
- Geothermal dissipation of residual heat from the absorption machines.
- Air conditioning using radiant floor and UTA air handling units.
- Facing south in order to take advantage of solar light and heat.
- Free heating using greenhouse effect.
- Automatic operation, monitoring and control using SCADA software.
- Use of indigenous materials (stone and chestnut wood).
- Building Energy Efficiency Certification: A.