NOT JUST FOR OPERATORS
The course is primarily aimed at control room operators who want to improve their fire performance, as it allows them to obtain the Applus+ certified 10-year fire management tunnel control room operator’s licence.
However, it is also open to all types of institutions, employees and individuals who are interested in expanding their knowledge of fire behaviour in tunnels.
- Tunnel managers who want to improve and certify the skills of their staff
- Engineers and consultants
- Public Administration personnel with competencies in tunnel management
- Insurance companies and any professional involved in tunnel-related activities
PROGRAMME AND FACILITIES
The course will take place at the Applus+ TST facilities in San Pedro de Anes (Asturias), where we have a 600-metre semi-buried tunnel for tests and simulations.
You can download the complete programme here, which consists of a theoretical part on the evolution of fire and types of ventilation in tunnels and a practical part with real fire from inside the tunnel and control room.
INFORMATION AND BOOKINGS
- Dates: 21st and 22nd June
- Duration: 12 teaching hours
- Price: 899 € (VAT not included)
- Course can be subsidised by FUNDAE
Register here or contact Nuria Matilla de la Rosa on +34 985 741 645 or email@example.com.